Monday, July 7, 2008

On the way

July 7, 2008

I am spending the day trying to wind up business in the office and not leave too many loose ends! Appointments to parishes are happening and will continue to happen by way of email technology.

Even at this point in time, material is still arriving for the Lambeth Conference, including books of 200 pages! I spent part of last evening putting all the papers in order for the three events - Women in Leadership Conference at Ripon College, Cuddesdon; Hereford Diocesan visit and preaching at their Cathedral July 13; the many Lambeth Conference documents. My day book seems to be getting just as full as regular days in the office.

More after I arrive in England.

1 comment:

Irving said...

Bishop Sue, Congratulations on having this blog. I assume you are in England now. I'll be promoting the blog in the parish and checking it regularly for your observations from Lambeth. May I have a copy of your sermon at Ripon? God Bless.